The Friends of the School is a fundraising group that exists to benefit the children through additional curriculum items which cannot be met from the school budget.
There is also the social side for the adults. It aims to raise funds and assist the staff and children in activities.
Any parent, grandparent, guardian or friend of the children can join the Friends of the School.
Who we are
- Chair – Howard Leigh Firbank
- Vice Chair – Natalie Plumb
- Secretary – Gemma Reid
- Treasurer – Helen Archer
- 100 Club
- Easy Fundraiser: For every purchase made through this website, the Friends of the School will receive a percentage in commission
- Movie Night
- Sponsored Walk
- Easter Egg Raffle
The money raised this year was used to:
- purchase a school football kit
- purchase I pads for each class to use
- provide water fountains in school
- Bus to the pantomime and school visits for every class
- purchase seating and astro turf for Year 1 outdoor area, the courtyard and benches for the school field
We are looking for parents/family member who works for a company that could do ‘match funding’, such as Barclays, Lloyds and Marks and Spencer. Please speak to Mrs Bruton or Mrs Brown about this.
If you would like to find out more information about the Friends of the School please join our Facebook group or contact the school for further information.