Hello Class F, I hope you and your families are keeping safe, well and smiling! Missing the hustle and bustle of life in foundation and missing you all a lot!
On this page you will find home learning packs every two weeks. The first pack was given in paper form before we started working from home. From now on the packs will be emailed to you and added to this page.
If you need a paper version, please contact school and we will help however we can!
In the second home learning pack you will find:
· 1 – Home Learning Cover Page – giving an overview of the pack and a short message
· 2 – Home Learning – this includes phonics activities, writing activities, mathematics activities and some ideas of play activities for fun.
· 3,4 and 6 – are resources to print/ use as you can to support phonics and writing
· EYFS Activity Set packed with PE and sports activities and ideas
· Class F Project 1a – is a topic based project
· Class F Project 1b – is a guessing game for you and the family to enjoy
Please do not worry about your days being like a normal school day, it is just not possible! For children in Class F, I wouldn’t be expecting them to work on a task for more than 10 minutes at a time. In school, most of these activities would have been done in groups, through play. Children for the most part, will need an adult to help them with these tasks – there is a lot in this pack so please do not feel like you have to complete it all! I would expect perhaps 5 minutes of phonics, maths and reading throughout the day as focused activities. Repeating activities is also an important part of learning in Class F; it helps children to become more independent learners. Please make sure that children are still playing throughout the day as well, most of their day in school is spent learning through play!
I am sure there are all sorts of wonderful things the children are learning and spending time developing their life skills during this period such as baking, cooking, gardening, playing. Here are a few other basic skills children could practise:
· Using scissors
· Writing their names and surnames if ready
· Getting dressed and changed
· Brushing their own teeth
· Using direction words – right and left
· Making their bed
Please remember I am here to help if there is anything I can support with. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Take care and keep smiling,
Home Learning Pack 4 – w.b. 18th May and 1st June
Home Learning Pack 3 – w.b. 4th May and 11th May
Home Learning Pack 2 – w.b. 20th April and 27th April
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.