We have lots of different awards in school
- Star of the Week – chosen weekly by class teachers for good work, behaviour or manners
- Head Teacher’s Award – chosen weekly by Mrs Bruton, somebody who has represented the school values
- Behaviour Trophy – presented to the class who has read at home the most that week
- Attendance Trophy – presented to the class who has the best attendance that week
- Terrific Tokens – children can win a token for being well behaved, kind and thoughtful at breakfast and tea club. The tokens are then entered into a weekly draw for a treat from the treat box
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards – children can earn these by gaining stickers/stamps from the staff for working hard/being kind/being helpful
- Sports awards – Mr Storey chooses a pupil who has embodied an Olympic value in PE
- Special Sport Award – presented to a pupil who has tried extremely hard in PE
- ABC Award – presented by the children in the ABC group to children who have been a good friend
- Mini Vinnie Award – presented by the Mini Vinnies to children who are using school values
- Reading Award – presented to children who have been reading frequently at home
- Pen License Award – children are given a pen for using cursive handwriting consistently.
- Family Group Points – earned for doing something for others
Have a look at our awards board in school to see the different awards presented and who has won this week.