We have lots of different awards in school
- Star of the Week – chosen weekly by class teachers for good work, behaviour or manners
- Head Teacher’s Award – chosen weekly by Mrs Bruton, somebody who has represented the school values
- Behaviour Trophy – presented to the class who gains the most points when lining up
- Attendance Trophy – presented to the class who has the best attendance that week
- Top Table Award – chosen by lunchtime staff, a pupil who has been well behaved, polite and helpful at lunchtimes
- Terrific Tokens – children can win a token for being well behaved, kind and thoughtful at breakfast and tea club. The tokens are then entered into a weekly draw for a treat from the treat box
- Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards – children can earn these by gaining stickers/stamps from the staff for working hard/being kind/being helpful
- Sports awards – Mr Storey chooses a pupil who has embodied an Olympic value in PE
- Special Sport Award – presented to a pupil who has tried extremely hard in PE
- Handwriting Award – presented to children who have tried to use a cursive style of handwriting
- Maths Award – presented to children who have worked hard in maths
- Reading Award – presented to children who have been reading frequently at home
- Times table bands – presented to children when they have learnt their times tables confidently
- Pen License Award – children are given a pen for using cursive handwriting consistently.
Have a look at our awards board in school to see the different awards presented and who has won this week.