You can view or download the latest Taylor Shaw menus by clicking the link below:
Changing lunch choice
Children may only change from packed lunch to school meal, or vice versa, at the start of a new half term and 2 weeks’ notice must be given (for food ordering purposes).
Cost of School Meals
From September 2019, the cost of school meals are as follows:
- One school meal £2.10 per day
- Cost for a normal 5 day week is therefore £10.50
- If you prefer to pay half-termly or termly, the amounts are shown below:
- September to Autumn half term: £79.80
- Autumn half term to Christmas Holiday: £73.50 Full term: £153.30
- January to Spring half term: £50.40
- Spring half term to Easter Holiday: £52.50 Full term: £102.90
- Easter to Summer half term: £69.30
- Summer half term to Summer holiday: £63.00 Full term: £132.30
Meal payments & ParentPay
All Foundation Class & Key Stage 1 children (Year 1 and Year 2) are able to have school lunches free of charge, as part of a Government initiative which began in 2014.
Key Stage 2 children (Years 3 to 6) are charged as shown above, unless you are eligible for free school meals (see below).
Meal payments for the week should be in your ParentPay account on the Monday of each week at the latest. Reminders will be sent out if your meal fund falls into arrears.
All new children will receive a letter with login details for a ParentPay account in their first week at school – please speak to Mrs Brown if this has been mislaid.
Free School Meal Eligibilty
This is not the same as having a free meal because your child is in Foundation, Year 1 or Year 2.
If your child is eligible, the school receives an annual payment from the government to help you and your child with some costs at school.
For example, in our school, we are able to offer free Breakfast & Tea Club to eligible children, and we will pay half the cost of any school trips.
There is a very simple form to complete if you think you might be eligible.
Please contact the school to speak to Mrs Brown, in complete confidence, if you would like to find out more.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.