The Green Fingers are a group of avid gardeners who meet on a weekly basis to work with Miss Ward and Barry the school caretaker to maintain the upkeep of the school gardens.
- To improve our school both in its appearance and environment
- Help others in school to engage with their surroundings and develop a sense of responsibility
- Teach others about environment and sustainability
- Build life skills such as, confidence, teamwork and communication
- Improve physical and mental well-being
The green fingers are also registered with The RHS (The Royal Horticultural Society).
We will be adding our new members for 18-19 and information about new events in the Autumn Term.
Archived Green Fingers
You can view our archived Green Fingers members and event information on our website.