The Green Fingers are a group of avid gardeners who meet on a weekly basis to work with Miss Ward and Barry the school caretaker to maintain the upkeep of the school gardens.
- Lead by Miss Ward
- Jack M
- Archie K
- Grace C
- Jacob H
- Olivia Harrison
- Mia T
- To improve our school both in its appearance and environment
- Help others in school to engage with their surroundings and develop a sense of responsibility
- Teach others about environment and sustainability
- Build life skills such as, confidence, teamwork and communication
- Improve physical and mental well-being
The green fingers are also registered with The RHS (The Royal Horticultural Society).
Green fingers have been busy this summer term maintaining the upkeep off our school grounds we have been busy planting vegetables and flowers. We have also been selling our plants and vegetables.