This year we will be starting to work towards The Rights Respecting School Award.
Mrs Bruton in our key staff member and she will be working with all of the children and staff to help us achieve this.
St Leonard, St Cecilia, St George and St Francis
Every child is part of a family group.
Brothers and sisters are in the same family group.
We meet once a month and look at our rights and responsibilities.
We earn points for our family groups
- We have chosen our own family group names
- We researched Saints and their qualities
- We voted for our favourite
- We created our own family group crests
- We are working with Mrs Bruton and one of our volunteers Brian, to create the crests with symbols from different children
- We have created our own family group charters
- We have sorted what is our right and what is our responsibility