Please find below 2 reports that we have been asked to publish on behalf of the police, who have been liaising with the village residents and the schools over the traffic issues in Esh:
Parking in the village is difficult. As a school we have looked at many ways to reduce this.
- We offer an extended drop off time in the morning to prevent all parents arriving at the same time between 8:30-9:00am
- Our infant children leave at 3:20pm and our junior children leave at 3:30pm. We have liaised with Esh C of E school to ensure we do not leave at the same time.
- We offer breakfast club and tea club before and after school and many after school clubs to help alleviate the traffic at peak times
- We regularly work with the Local Councillors and PSCO to ensure school is doing as much as possible to help
- We send out regular information to parents about parking and reminders on where to park
- A parent and governor worked hard to secure a crossing patrol officer – there is currently a vacancy for this
- Our local authority councillor has secured a 20 mph speed limit outside of school
We ask that you park sensibly and considerately when dropping off and collecting your children.