Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Light blue or white polo shirt
- Plain Navy sweatshirt/hoodie
- Plain Navy joggers
- Plain Navy shorts
Years 1 to 6
- Grey Trousers or shorts (not jersey material) or Grey Skirt or Grey pinafore
- Grey Jumper or Grey cardigan
- Blue Shirt
- Blue Tie (available from school office)
- Black Shoes
In the Summer months, blue gingham summer dresses and white socks may be worn.
- Plain White/light blue T-shirt/polo shirt
- Plain Navy Shorts
- Plain Navy Sweatshirt/zipped hoodie
- Plain Navy Track Suit Bottoms/Joggers
- Trainers (must not have black soles)
All these items should be easily available from many retailers.
The Foundation Class items and PE kit items can also be bought through Moette, a local clothing company in Langley Park.
You can choose to have the polo shirt and sweatshirt/zipped hoodie embroidered with the school logo, but this is not compulsory.